Subject: [Leica] Getting into printing.. need advice?
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon Sep 8 14:31:16 2008

Is it just me or do other people notice an abundance of overly
manipulated images out on the web. And I mean manipulated to the point
that they're surreal. They're like eye candy. Interesting on the
surface, but not much depth. Some people really know how to ice on a
cake with Photoshop. It's not easy stuff to do, I'm sure. But I don't
know what the point is, really.

DaveR