Subject: [Leica] Getting into printing.. need advice?
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon Sep 8 14:40:35 2008

Tina,

>>I'd much rather see a bad print
of Robert Capa's D-Day images than a perfect print of rocks and
ferns.<<

I'm with you on that. There are lots of older images that are far from
technically perfect, but they're absolutely stunning. Some you wouldn't
think were that good at first glance. But after a time they grow on you.
My definition of a great print is one that gets better the more you look
at it. The problem is that I look at too many images. I'm onto the next
one before I've given the last one appropriate consideration. I like
prints because it's easier to stay with them a little longer.

DaveR