Subject: [Leica] IMG: 1970's
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Sep 8 04:28:17 2008

At 12:46 AM 9/8/2008, you wrote:
>Tina:  You are not ancient, you are experienced and wise.  :-)
>
>The smugmug photos are too small to really show the quality.

Thanks, Peter.  Today I feel ancient, but then it's Monday :-( -  You
should be able to mouse-over the SmugMug photos and get a choice of
small, medium or large.  You can also hit Slideshow and they should
fill the screen.  They're still jpegs but bigger ones than are
allowed on most sites.

>The one in the souk I find particularly evocative, with the light
>streaming in behind.  I like the other, too, the silhouette of a man
>in relatively modern garb and the fully veiled (?) woman contrasted
>with the mythological winged creature.
>
>I always see everyone's pictutes.  I just don't have time to respond
>as much as I'd like.
>
>--Peter
>
>P.S.  Re. Angela: Yes, keep the chicken  :-)  The first posted
>picture went for punch at the expense of tonal range.  The original
>is just a little flat.  Go for the happy medium.

Thanks.  I will try redoing that one for more detail in the
shadows.  I always appreciate it when LUG people take the time to
respond because the comments are worth waiting for!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com