Subject: [Leica] IMG: 1970's
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Sep 7 21:46:36 2008

Tina:  You are not ancient, you are experienced and wise.  :-)

The smugmug photos are too small to really show the quality.  The one in
the souk I find particularly evocative, with the light streaming in
behind.  I like the other, too, the silhouette of a man in relatively
modern garb and the fully veiled (?) woman contrasted with the mythological
winged creature.

I always see everyone's pictutes.  I just don't have time to respond as
much as I'd like.

--Peter

P.S.  Re. Angela: Yes, keep the chicken  :-)  The first posted picture went
for punch at the expense of tonal range.  The original is just a little
flat.  Go for the happy medium.

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: 1970's)