Subject: [Leica] Getting into printing.. need advice?
From: octabod at gmail.com (Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas)
Date: Mon Sep 8 03:43:04 2008

On 08/09/2008, at 8:02, Alan Magayne-Roshak wrote:

>  For color that is meaningful to me, I'll
> shoot slides. I can't seem to get attached to 0's and 1's (Digital
> is de rigueur  for clients;
> I'm speaking of personal satisfaction).

I fully understand what you mean. I was an eager slide shooter for
years, now having lost every slide film I liked my colour is just
reduced to Portra 160NC or digital, both with digital printing despite
having a darkroom equipped with all the necessary gear because I never
got hooked with colour printing.

I feel better, to hell with photography, art, women, and all
E. Weston, 1924
http://luis.imaginarymagnitude.net/

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) (Didn't have to wait until after sundown.RE: [Leica] Getting into printing.. need advice?)