Subject: [Leica] Getting into printing.. need advice?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Sep 7 13:51:02 2008

It just that most people who swear by silver have never done silver;
and otherwise have no clue what they are talking about..
They don't have a stack of darkroom prints and a stack of inkjets that you
can compare side by side and like one over the other. You're just not going
to see any "results" at all. Its all figurative. Ghost prints.
That's why these internet chat groups are a boom for such a mind and work
set.
There's never any beef. Not even the aroma. Photography becomes a verbal or
written art form.

Printing to monitor for uploading is only ten times easier than printing on
any "substrate".
But at least its something.
Its selling the aroma not the steak.
Which used to make good advertising sense.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner