Subject: [Leica] USSR suitcase enlarger
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri Sep 5 07:47:25 2008

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 9:11 AM, David Rodgers <drodgers@casefarms.com>wrote:

>  The analog workflow I learned to print
> 30-years ago and nothing's really different today.

The work flow has not changed, but it can be a challenge getting supplies.
 One camera store 85 miles away has a small selection of chemistry and
silver papers.   They've closed the main store that had a whole room full of
printing and developing gear and chemistry.

When I moved to Natchitoches (population 25,000) in 1991, there were three
places that sold chemicals and paper here.   A really good camera store
 just 45 miles away with many choices closed four years ago.

I have some pleasant memories of my various darkrooms, but I guess they'll
remain memories.

About Software:

> " My friend replied, "someone
> who know what a PITA upgrading can be."

Hah! I'm still using 2003 PS CS, and they're coming out with CS4 pretty
soon!

--
Regards,

Sonny