Subject: [Leica] Hugo in Charleston
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed Sep 3 14:44:59 2008

You must remember that Katrina didn't damage New Orleans nearly as
much as inept levee boards, a Corps of Engineers that lived by the
motto, "We followed the orders'", FEMA, and an Executive department
that didn't even know the storm was blowing.

Wait, I think they did care.  Many people got rich in the aftermath of
Katrina, and the effort to make FEMA Pro-active lined many more
pockets.