Subject: [Leica] Williamsburg
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sun Aug 31 14:26:12 2008

Ted,

I do agree with you and that is probably why I seldom use the sepia look
However I will say that the tone I used on these photos, when printed on
the Ilford Gold Fibre Silk paper, yields a result very similar to what I
used to get on Agfa Warmtone B&W papers.  Not a sepia look at all, just
a nice light warm look.  No where as much as it appears on the screen.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Williamsburg)