Subject: Drowning men - was Re: [Leica] Surprises at Photokina
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sat Sep 13 08:17:29 2008

Yep...back in film days 1600 ISO film was quite grainy and gritty, in
color it looked pretty bad.  Now look at the new Nikons and the 25000
ISO...what Leica needs to do is get an M out that shoots high ISO's like
a modern camera, not like one made in 2002.  With a top ISO of even 6400
you really do not need a f1 lens anymore, and in most cases a 2.8 is
fast enough at that high of an ISO.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography