Subject: [Leica] [IMG] PAWs 20 - 22
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sun Aug 31 03:44:22 2008

PAW 20: Old pathway, probably part of the Pilgrim's Way to Canterbury:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PAW2008/PAW334930018Path.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PAW2008/PAW334930018Path.jpg.html>

Kodak BW400CN Leica M3 5cm Summarit f8

Street Sign at Covent Garden:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PAW2008/CoventGardenMarkertSign.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PAW2008/CoventGardenMarkertSign.jpg.html>

PAW 21: Kodak BW400CN Leica M3 5cm Summarit f5.6 1/500th

ok so it's a tree. I thought it amusing!. The note translates (from a very
polite French) as: PARKING: Avoid putting your car under the trees whaich are
the refuge of numerous birds who can be disagreeable for your car's
cleanliness"

Well, it struck me as funny at the time !

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PAW2008/07200018TreeBurgundy.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PAW2008/07200018TreeBurgundy.jpg.html>

PAW 22: Leica IIIf Kodak BW 400CN f8 1/500th yellow filter

Your comments and constructive criticisms are as always welcome,

Thanks for taking the time to look.

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] [IMG] PAWs 20 - 22)
Reply from mark.teampope at ntlworld.com (Mark Pope) ([Leica] [IMG] PAWs 20 - 22)