Subject: [Leica] The Nikon D90
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue Aug 26 23:25:08 2008

I'm just curious on face recognition if it knows the faces of various breeds
of dogs and cats and wild animals?

I'd think the whiskers would be a parameter.

Though if you were a guy with a mustache you might fool it into thinking you
were a seal. And then it would use a higher shutter speed. And over expose
it would assume you were the color of a seal.

Insects would be very confusing some of them have a whole lot of eyes as I
understand it.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner