Subject: [Leica] The Nikon D90
From: mknawabi.lug at gmail.com (Yama Nawabi)
Date: Tue Aug 26 22:43:36 2008

That's it!!!! I want to sell my 30D and 24-70 to buy a Nikon D90 with 35
50 and 85 primes...

That video recording with the depth of field did me in. If I can hook up
a mic to it, that would be INSANE. It would take care of all my artistic
wants in one package..oh man! 12MP with ISO 6400 and live view as well?
oh man! i usually dislike DSLRs but this has gotten me very giddy

Here's to hoping I can sell this thing :(

Yama Nawabi
www.helloyama.com

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] The Nikon D90)