Subject: [Leica] PESO: A Higher Calling
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon Aug 25 18:45:44 2008

My main concern was that, on a surprise basis, some may have had wants and
warrants...plus I didn't want to interrupt the services, such as they may
have been.  Well, maybe I'll go back and ask before church, if it is still
there.  It's worth a few phone calls, and if there is something I will
report back, hopefully with pix.

Ken