Subject: [Leica] Ebay Policy changes..... No more Checks.....
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Aug 21 09:43:49 2008

I live in Spain. I sell a lens to someone in Germany. Exactly how
would ebay police how the buyer and I handle the payment? They are
just an information provider, as far as I am concerned. That is, they
let the German buyer know that a guy in Spain has something that he is
looking for, and they let me know that a guy in Germany is interested
in an item I want to get rid of. That's all.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu