Subject: [Leica] E3 question: using L lenses
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Aug 18 19:08:44 2008

Well, I bolted the 180mm summicron on the E3 and the 100mm macro. Focus is
pretty good, its a very good viewfinder for 4/3, but I cannot get the focus
confirmation to work: any of you out there managed to get focus confirmation
with the non-oly lenses. I can make it work with the original lenes, but
what's the point of that. It is an amazing camera.

Cheers

Alastair

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] E3 question: using L lenses)
Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] E3 question: using L lenses)