Subject: [Leica] IMG: Classic plane - Ju 52
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sat Aug 16 09:30:45 2008

I'd seen one of these in the air often in the '70's around Gainesville, it
was owned by Martin Caiden, but I'd never noticed that the wing engines are
mounted perpendicular to the leading edge, and clearly skewed off parallel
from the axis of flight.  Can one of the aeronautically inclined explain why?

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/132098-1/20080816-_MG_8190.jpg