Subject: [Leica] Tell the TRUTH!!!
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sat Aug 16 02:33:23 2008

I'm just gonna wait. I've recently bought a second DMR so that I can
continue using my 180 cron and 280/4 APO. I like manual focus and the
image quality from my DMR seems pretty good to me. Fortunately I don't
have to make a living from my photography, so the DMR suits me fine
just now. If the R10/SL10 materialises and uses my rRlenses without
some clumsy adapter, then fine I'll rethink then.

As for the M, I still use film Ms (M2 and M6TTL). I quite like the mix
of film and digital.

Charlie