Subject: [Leica] Fakes
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Aug 13 13:45:02 2008

While I agree with the gist of your post;
we, as both photographers and citizens,
must remain diligent and active in matters of
human rights, freedoms, lies, deceits, etc.

fine lines can separate whining, bitching and speaking truth to power.

Perhaps we can refine our thoughts here, as we prepare our letters
and petitions to power.

I, for one, feel thankful to Nathan (and others) for sharing
heartfelt experience on these matters;
as they help refine my thinking.

Fond regards,
George