Subject: [Leica] Texas and Photography
From: sanjay at microassist.net (Sanjay Nasta)
Date: Tue Aug 12 16:32:54 2008

Texas, especially Austin, might surprise you in that regards.  If you
come visit we'll have to take the sailboat out on Lake Travis..it can be
quite entertaining.  I agree with the specifics of this case.  The Texas
Inapproriate Photography law has much much broader application.

Penal Code, Section 21.15 Improper Photography or Visual Recording

This section was amended to make it an offense to promote (sell,
distribute, exhibit, etc.) a photo or visual recording, knowing that the
photograph or visual recording was made without the consent of the
person being photographed or recorded, and is intended to arouse or
gratify the sexual desire of any person. State Jail Felony

Message: 20