Subject: [Leica] An application of a new Texas Law regarding photography
From: photo at (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Aug 11 23:01:56 2008

Well, I always thought that you would get caned for being topless in
Texas ;-)

As for the guy, if he was hiding behind trees etc. to snap his
pictures, then indeed he got what he deserved. There is a fine line
between being a street photographer and a paparazzo/voyeur, and I
think, based on the article, that this guy crossed it.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain