Subject: [Leica] OT visceral scream: I **hate** Adobe Updater
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon Aug 11 20:39:23 2008

The *#&^!^! Adobe Updater program *always* pops up at times when I'm racing
the clock. It doesn't know how to run in the background. It requires that
you exit the program whose launch triggered it in the first place. Even
Windows Update is better better better. I hope the programmer at Adobe who
designed Adobe Updater gets ulcers and has to retire early. Adobe knows how
to make good software; why did they let some moron design the Updater?

Replies: Reply from del at pscc.com (David E. Labovitz) ([Leica] OT visceral scream: I **hate** Adobe Updater)
Reply from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] OT visceral scream: I **hate** Adobe Updater)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] OT visceral scream: I **hate** Adobe Updater)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] OT visceral scream: I **hate** Adobe Updater)