Subject: [Leica] 3200 asa on the leica d700
From: alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal)
Date: Mon Aug 11 15:04:55 2008

Don't sell the new range of Nikon Lenses short.  Best to spend some time on
the review sites before you buy new lenses. The 14-24 and 24-70 zooms appear
to be outstanding designs.

E.g. see  slrgear.com,  Photozone.de,  popphoto.com . There may well be
others.

BTW, has anyone here used the 14-24 & 24-70 Nikkors?  If so, comments from
film or full frame digital users would be appreciated. I'd like to get a
full frame digital body one of these days but am put off by Canon's weak
wide angle lineup. Unless they remedy this, it will come down to Sony or
Nikon for me.