Subject: [Leica] Hassle for photographer at SFMOMA
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Aug 10 15:31:55 2008

My experience with SFMOMA is quite different. I shot quite a bit in
the atrium with my M8 with no difficulty at all. I was observed to be
doing this by staff who weren't bothered at all.

boingboing has its own agenda, one I'm often not too sympathetic with,
and I don't doubt they will do what they can to over-state the case.

I was careful not to shot in the areas where photography was
prohibited even though I desperately wanted an image of a hanging
paper sculpture in one of the galleries that screamed to be
photographed as it was presented.

We don't really know what happened - only one side of it and we all
know that some photographers can be self-serving liars on good days.

So I'm suggesting there's more to this than we understand.

Adam