Subject: [Leica] Williamsburg and Washington DC
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Aug 9 16:30:03 2008

Harrison those are two interesting galleries and I enjoyed both. Your stuff
is always polished and professional. The Washington series has a lot of
recognisable icons naturally. Strange to have movies as my frame of
reference! I'm not a big fan of the ultra wide effects, that's personal
taste of course (and I've done it too on historic buildings). Williamsburg,
I know was prominent from the Civil war period. This is now operated as a
reproduction village to visit, I think? I guess it's an obvious thought but
did you try reproducing any of this stuff to look more old fashioned? 8 and
33 have good strong patterns. I like those a lot.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/