Subject: [Leica] IMG: Corn Fields
From: images at (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Aug 9 14:05:38 2008

At 04:35 PM 8/9/2008, you wrote:
>Don't think "jaded" ? rather over saturated (sorry Tina)
>Fond regards,

Sorry :-( Some people post every day.  I'm often
gone for a month at a time and post when I'm
working on the resulting photos so they are
bunched together.  I'll restrain myself and only
post them on the SmugMug site with no postings here.

Tina Manley

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG: Corn Fields)
Message from imagist3 at (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG: Corn Fields)