Subject: [Leica] IMG: Corn Fields
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sat Aug 9 13:35:44 2008

Don't think "jaded" ? rather over saturated (sorry Tina) and perhaps
even more aware what is worthy of comment as well as what a worthy
comment consists of.

I've got stacks of posting e-mails here that I'd like to comment on -
but to make a useful or even intelligent comment requires thought and
time ? except for those times when the image just commands words to
flow.

How many times can one say, "Doug, you're among the best wildlife
photographers out there."
"Chris, you've got the wedding thing DOWN. and a wonderful eye beyond
weddings as well."
"Sonny, (and Ric) your documentation of one southern Louisiana town
is remarkable."
"Ric, your signage documentation is among the best I've seen."
"Tina, the dedication to and understanding of your chosen subjects
comes through in each image."
"Luis, oh, well, just WOW!"
and on and on.

Fond regards,