Subject: [Leica] Experience with Apple?
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Fri Aug 8 11:09:52 2008

Yep - force quit did not do it. The apps ignore me. Usually, I can kill it
in the Activity Monitor.

Tile windows use case:
I have two programs runnung - one window each - say, a web page and a spread
sheet.
I want to copy  some info from the document to the spread sheet. To keep my
context, I want both windows open and as large as possible. In windows, I
can simply say "Tile Windows Horizontally (or Vertically) and the two
windows are immediately resized, each filling half the screen. To do the
same in OS X needs a lot of jiggling between dragging the whole window using
the top bar and resizing. I have searched for scripts to do it for me, but
none work in the general case..