Subject: [Leica] help identifying a contax
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Thu Aug 7 14:54:49 2008

They are wonderful lenses.  The viewfinder is a bit primitive, at only
50mm view, but at least the RF patch is in the viewfinder (not separated
a la Leica LTM).

Oh, another site, of Henry Scherer:

www.zeisscamera.com

Just be aware that he is a bit fanatical.  I've serviced Contaxes, and
they don't appear to be as bad as he states (or at least mine didn't).

Vick