Subject: [Leica] Experience with Apple?
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed Aug 6 10:39:27 2008

Steve,

This seems to have morphed into an Apple adoration society meeting.

In our home office, we have two Dell PCs, both of which serve us well.  My
PC experience dates back to a Xerox CP/M machine in the 1980s.  While I
don't doubt that many people prefer the Apple products because of their user
interface, I, having never used one, can't comment on that.

In the PC world, I, like many others, hope that MS will continue to support
XP, the best product that they ever produced.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA