Subject: [Leica] Experience with Apple?
From: bill at photobynelsch.com (Bill)
Date: Tue Aug 5 16:29:30 2008

I have to add my 2 cents and echo what everyone is saying.  I have been
using PC boxes from the time of CP/M up until a year ago when, being so
frustrated with VISTA, I got one of those sexy new 24" iMacs.  I still 'had'
to use my Sony/Vista machine for work since the software programs that I
have to use are Windows based only.  Also I have been using Outlook for all
of my calendaring, email and note taking and I couldn't find a comparable
Mac program that would import five years of data.  I discovered that by
using Parallels I could have both XP and OS10.5 running simultaneously and
seamlessly.  Two weeks ago I got my MacBook Pro and I thought it would take
a couple of months to transition, being conditioned by Windows, but I was
totally up and running within two days.  I have taken the kool-aid and loved
every drop.

Bill in Denver.