Subject: [Leica] Problems again on my computer
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Tue Aug 5 14:21:17 2008

Luis

Enjoy your holiday. Computers can be so frustrating at times.

Do you know if you will be able to make it to Perpignan on the 1st of
September for 'Visa'?

If so how would meeting at 11:30 be for you? Would that give you enough time
to drive from Barcelona? I was thinking we could meet in the same caf? as
last time by the red castle. Maybe have a coffee and then get something to
eat.

How does this sound for anyone else who was thinking of attending? I'm off
on holiday myself in 2 weeks or so, and don't know if I'll have email while
I'm away, so it would be good to arrange the time and place to meet before I
leave.

Steve