Subject: [Leica] Experience with Apple?
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Tue Aug 5 14:37:24 2008

Luis

I changed from a Windows XP PC to a 24" iMac about 2 weeks ago. My only
regret is that I didn't do it earlier. Things just work. Everything runs
fast, nothings crashed, and the display looks superb. It's also possible to
drive a second monitor if you have the desk space to do so.

I haven't found the glossy monitor to be a problem, but I don't have any
bright lights behind me when I'm using the iMac.

If you run Photoshop you can Adobe will allow you to change from the PC to
Mac version for a very low cost.

If you have any Windows programs you still need to run, that can be done by
using VM Ware or Parallels emulation software.

Steve