Subject: [Leica] Ted gets quoted
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Aug 5 08:34:33 2008

It seems some folks know what I?m accused of in being quoted?

If possible it would be very much appreciated knowing what I?m supposed to
have said, where and how I might find it? Thank you.

Or simple option, that is if you find it quickly without wasting your time,
if you wouldn?t mind merely block and copy, then post it would suffice also.

Thanks.

ted