Subject: [Leica] CANON REBEL XSi 12.2 meg p.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Aug 4 17:26:26 2008

Hi folks,

I was intrigued by this new Rebel Canon XSi DSLR and it's 12.2 mega
whatever. Not to forget the 3" viewing screen on the back!

I just thought I'd throw this out for comments good, bad or ugly as it seems
to work like a dream with Leica glass and focus confirmation lens adapters.

Please no bitching about LEICA and why they can or can not come out with
something as light and easy to use as this machine.

The LEICA glass is beautiful on this camera! :-)

If you have time for simple straight forward comments they'd be very much
appreciated as I have a major shoot in 10 days and I expect this will be a
major work horse along side the M8.

Comments please.

Thanks,

ted