Subject: [Leica] A mini-digital M (!)?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue Aug 5 00:20:49 2008

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0808/08080501microfourthirds.asp

A micro 4/3rd with half of the flange to film distance, meaning no
space for a mirror box. DPreview think this necessitates an EVF or
LCD focusing, me think this could also mean RF focusing!

The Olympus E420 is ridiculously small, now half the body depth, put
a Leica RF unit on top... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] A mini-digital M (!)?)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] A mini-digital M (!)?)