Subject: [Leica] Ted gets quoted
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive)
Date: Mon Aug 4 20:52:19 2008

Infamous? Not illustrious? Not my suggestions at all.
Not sure how to get to infamous from the article.
OTOH, I should have said "some /other/ illustrious".  My finger gnomes
ate the "other" word.
--
Clive - emerging from the basement in La Port County Indiana as the
tornado warning expires.

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] PESO: Vis-a-Vis)
Message from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Ted gets quoted)