Subject: [Leica] Visoflex
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Aug 1 11:15:01 2008

Its a little better so see the Viso slammed by someone who's actually used
it. The fact is the use of the Viso is quite friendly. You don't feel at
odds with anything. the universe included. Nothings happening which
shouldn't be happening. It becomes very obvious and intuitive and you wonder
why it would be necessary to work any other way.

Having full control over the mirror feels like an advantage not a
disadvantage.

And you hate to see that control go;
in my case go by the way of using one of my 105, 60 or 55mm macro's on my
Nikon system. AF or otherwise. Digital or film.

But a welcome post like this on the LUG is so rare and nice to see.
Someone's talking about not just the gear but the results gotten from that
gear in the same breath.
In this case 30x40 black and white prints. From 8x10 negs.

Usually its HAMMERS and maybe some NAILS but nary a block of WOOD to be seen
anywhere.

And certainly not a birdhouse.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner