Subject: [Leica] Leica visoflex
From: luis at sigmacumlaude.com (LUIS A GUEVARA)
Date: Fri Aug 1 07:47:32 2008

Dear Tina . I visited your excellent close up image
(http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/100257697
)
and couldn't help to wander about on your portfolio where I found this
outstanding body of work : http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/san_pablo_sepia
that I have to bring to the attention of the forum members.

Great work ! I hope people follow my invitation and go take a look. Luis