Subject: [Leica] Fwd: IMG model is not amused
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Fri Aug 1 07:25:02 2008

Daniel,

>>I brought 15 rolls of Tmax and thought it would be enough, but I'm
running low now. I have a digital slr with me too though so I guess I'll
start using it soon. I'm just on vacation so I didn't want to carry
anything big around with me.<<

One thing about film is the suspense factor. It's always an experience
to process film several days, weeks, or sometimes a month after exposure
and see things that may have been forgotten. There's also hoping, but
not knowing for sure, if things turned out OK.

I anticipate spectacular results from you and your (new to you) IIIg!
:-)

DaveR