Subject: [Leica] Fwd: IMG model is not amused
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Jul 31 16:40:40 2008

On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 9:00 AM, David Rodgers <drodgers@casefarms.com>
wrote:

> I now have some SM CV lenses which makes the lost opportunity even more
> painful. Classic film cameras have something that no modern digital
> camera can compete with. It's not something you can put it into words.
> Photographs, maybe.

Oh, I don't know. They're all good. I've just always wanted a IIIg and
the price has never been reasonable. I let this one sit for a couple
of days before I went back for it. I've run three rolls of film
through it now but I can't process them until I get home later next
week.

I brought 15 rolls of Tmax and thought it would be enough, but I'm
running low now. I have a digital slr with me too though so I guess
I'll start using it soon. I'm just on vacation so I didn't want to
carry anything big around with me.

I don't dare use the IIIg more until I've process the rolls I have.
I'd hate to find out the shutter is capping or dragging (it's not
dragging, but it could be capping).

Daniel

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] Fwd: IMG model is not amused)
Message from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] Fwd: IMG model is not amused)