Subject: [Leica] Mark Pope's PAWs = weeks 30 and 31
From: mark.teampope at ntlworld.com (Mark Pope)
Date: Thu Jul 31 12:51:57 2008

Week 30 was taken in the village La Morra in Northern Italy - an area
famed for its wine - Barolo...not that this shot has anything to do with
that...

G9 ISO 80, processed in lightroom.

http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2008&image=2008-week30-1.jpg

Week 31 - every year our local council organises an Asian festival
called the Swindon Mela.  It's one of the biggest festivals of its type
in the country.  It's noisy, colourful and the smells from the food
stalls were to die for...There is a fantastic atmosphere.  You tell me
whether I've captured it...

Leica M8, 35mm ASPH 'cron.  Processed in Lightroom.

http://www.monomagic.co.uk/gallery.php?gallery=paw/2008&image=2008-week31-1.jpg

C&C welcome as always
--

Mark Pope,