Subject: [Leica] [img]s Back from Vacation PAW weeks 26-29
From: mark.teampope at ntlworld.com (Mark Pope)
Date: Fri Jul 25 10:27:07 2008

Thanks to everyone for their comments. I do apologise for not responding
sooner.  I seem to have spent most of my spare time either trying to
sort out my new laptop or watching the Tour de France.  I haven't even
picked up a camera this week, so I'll be looking to my files for
something for week 30...

Have a good weekend every one.

Best,

Mark