Subject: [Leica] M8 Ultra Violet photography
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Jul 30 11:32:35 2008

I've seen breathtaking imagery taken with UV and IR photography.
Should those images be ignored?! I don't get it!
I'd love to be able to do some. I got a very dark dark red IR filter once
from B+W but never gave it much of a shot. Digital seems like the way to fly
for this stuff.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner