Subject: [Leica] Which is More Exciting? - Sailboat Shots
From: r.s.taylor_post at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Jul 29 20:03:41 2008

Thanks for the feedback Chris.  Still not sure which one I like best.
There's something about the narrower angle on the bow in the
horizontal one that I really like, but I see your point about the full
mast height in the other one, too.

I've got them both printed out here 8X10 and I'm amazed at the detail
showing in both even with the tight crops I used.

Regards,

Dick
off-list comments to r.s.taylor at comcast dot net please.