Subject: [Leica] school wedding pics
From: simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun)
Date: Sat Jul 26 13:50:13 2008

I made a stupid mistake.I gave her a stick with the 600 photos .I explained
that they need further work for colour and sharpness etc.
Then i asked her to erase the ones she didn,t want and promised to do the
remaining ones.
I now have 80 left which i have to work on  ;)
In dutch we have a saying that a volunteer is one who doesn't understand the
question