Subject: [Leica] ireland photos & airport xrays
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Jul 24 09:04:12 2008

Very nice shots....

But back to YOUR question... How did it change the shots you took or the
ones you prefer?

What did you get that you would not have with the M?  Ditto the inverse?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

did an interesting test for myself: I brought the nikon F5 instead of the M6
because I wanted to see if the leica gear really changed the way I shot or
if I was just gear fetishizing and obsessing over a brand name.

the judgement: the F5 was so obnoxiously huge, it announced my presence
wherever I was and it absolutely determined how and what I photographed. a
good lesson learned.

Replies: Reply from doug at ricecracker.net (doug kim) ([Leica] ireland photos & airport xrays)