Subject: [Leica] Re:IMG: Nawlins Friday Portrait Shoot
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Tue Jul 22 20:40:42 2008

It was pretty windy at the River so the first few shots were done real
quick.

We did get some beer in later on. I think Adam did fine, it's a guy thing in
most portrait sessions. Takes us some time to warm up! But I was going
against everything Adam was taught, he was taught not to look at the camera!

Tripod would have helped with the canopy shots, but 3200iso worked out fine.
In the bad old days they would not have attempted that shot! Why back in
2004 there' no way I would have shot at 3200iso. Crazy old times.

Chris