Subject: [Leica] How to get an M8 for $3200...
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue Jul 22 08:00:41 2008

I think you are wrong, Frank.....  I think this is precisely what the SW is
doing......  Sharpening, blending, color balance, adding pixels, whatever
else.....  which can give a more pleasing image.

None of these pixels is real in the image as the optical rays hit the
sensor.  They are "deduced" or "constructed" or "created".

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Clearly the software cannot reveal data which does not
exist

Frank

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] How to get an M8 for $3200...)
Message from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] How to get an M8 for $3200...)