Subject: [Leica] How to get an M8 for $3200...
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Tue Jul 22 07:08:57 2008

When I hear comments like this, I get even more convinced that it is not
hardware choices that make or break a digital image, but rather the SW that
accompanies that image....
SW in the camera, SW in the Computer that opens the file and makes it
available to PS, and finally, PS and its cousins and really lastly, that
program or driver that prints the files to your chosen printer..

Remember that IF it were "just a file", all programs that open that file
would show identical images.  More is going on here than meets the eye...

And back to George's comment.... you must learn your tools, selecting the
most appropriate for your style of shooting and your desired results.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

I know that Nikon D300 RAW files are better in Capture rather in ACR...
Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] How to get an M8 for $3200...)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] How to get an M8 for $3200...)